Saturday, March 31, 2007

Daddy-daughter dance

Last night, I shot my first daddy-daughter dance, which was at a local elementary school. It was a lot of fun to watch, and I can only hope that I have a daughter one day and that I can take her to one of these. The principal at the school told me they are trying to get more fathers involved in their children's lives and this dance, which is in its second year, has been really popular. The light inside the school was just spectacular. It was is in the evening and the sun was screaming through windows near the ceiling. It was a challenge to try to capture the right moment in the light, but I finally got it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture! May I use it for our Daddy Daughter Dance Flyer?

emerald28@hotmail.com

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home