Thursday, May 10, 2007

Dying duck

I ran across this the other day, and I had to stop and photograph it. This bank, BB&T, was deflating a huge duck because it was apparently violating some city ordinance, which I didn't find out until I stopped. In case you're wondering, the duck was put up to advertise for a "Duck Derby" fundraiser for a local special-needs school. It was funny because a big-wig at the bank came out to see who I was taking pictures for. The conversation went something like this:

bank big-wig: Can I help you?
me: No
bank big-wig: What purpose is it that you're taking pictures?
me: myself
bank big-wig: (gives puzzled look)
me: (blank stare)
bank big-wig: I thought you were a city employee coming by to gather evidence
me:
No
bank big-wig: What are you going to do with the pictures?
me: maybe put them on a blog
bank big-wig: (more puzzled looks) O.K.
me: O.K.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have some sick humor....that is why i love you.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home