Friday, September 05, 2008

New Website!

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I recently launched a new website: kdlphoto.com. I've still got kevinlilesphotography.com, but I've moved kevinlilesweddings.com over to the new digs. I'm now offering portrait sessions for families (or anyone, for that matter), as well as weddings, and I thought it would be easier to have them all in one place. Let me know what you think! And please let me know if you experience any problems with the new site or have any suggestions.

5 Comments:

Blogger Garrish Grace said...

Checked out the new website in its finished form and I really like it. It loads much faster than it did to start with and I love how it is organized. Very nice.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Kevin Liles said...

Thanks Jessica...I'm still gonna tweak it a little, but I'm happy with it too. Hopefully in the not-to-far future, I'll know how to build one like this myself (and not have to pay someone else to do it!).

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the website, again for the older people the print is harder to read. To me the time between the images is too long, but just my opinion. Also, where is the "D" for Dawayne? Still thinking brochures are the way to go! Good job on the new site.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it Kev. Looks great!
V

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked out the new site and really like it. You have some great pictures to show to the world. Keep up the good work and don't wear out that finger!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home