Thursday, May 31, 2007

Monticello, Georgia

I've been trying to find photos to enter in a contest/show called Slow Exposures, which has one my photos from last year's contest on their homepage. The theme is "Southern Faces, Southern Places," and I thought this fit the description. I saw it while driving from Madison back to Griffin today. I was a little nervous asking the guy if he minded if I took his picture (I should be used to it by now). He agreed and I took a few frames. Let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that you've captured the context title exactly!!! It is old "timey" and has Southern flare. I wish that the lights from the shop were muted more and not blow out... detracts from the image. Overall the composition is good.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home