Friday, July 27, 2007

ATL

I got really bored tonight, so I decided to go to Atlanta and get a nighttime skyline shot. I know it's been done a thousand times, but I wanted to do it myself. This was taken from the Fifth Street overpass near Georgia Tech. It wasn't a lot of fun trying to get this shot because I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to be where I was standing, and I had to deal with shooting through a fence. Anyways, I can now say I've shot the Atlanta skyline — whatever that's worth.

4 Comments:

Blogger winghorserider said...

Hea, Dude! Great picture. Better watch out for the Car-Jackers while your in the Big A.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This shot is beautiful. Great job. You can only appreciate things like this if you love living in Georgia.

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photo, Kev.
Can't believe you got this close to Marietta and didn't come visit. Oh, wait a minute - I don't live there anymore.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now new picts yet? what is going on?

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home