Saturday, July 07, 2007

Barnesville, Ga.

This ain't nothing special, but I was drawn to this bright red bike while I was in Barnesville today. I've been trying to shoot things I wouldn't normally, and trying to look at them a little differently. It's hard, because I almost always go with the first idea that pops in when I'm framing the scene in my mind. But I need to go beyond that and get something different, something that's mine, because all of those preconceived ideas always come from other photographs I've seen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the perspective shot....different is good. Too bad you didn't shoot some interpretive dancers while you were there. I would have loved to have seen what you could have done with the window light against their white streamers on a long exposure.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home