Thursday, April 17, 2008

Walking the dogs

I haven't posted much lately, but that's going to change. It's absolutely inexcusable for my camera to sit in its bag for almost two weeks. Anyways, here's an attempt at a feature today. I saw these kids walking all these pitbulls, and I knew there was a picture in there somewhere. I just don't think I was able to get it. I was really hoping to make the dogs more of a graphical element in the frame. I think it would've made a better shot from the side, but that would only have worked if the dogs were staggered so you could see each one. Anyways, I didn't have time to try it from that angle, so this is what I came home with.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A wonderful photo that speaks volumes without actual words.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Kevin Liles said...

Thank you for the kind words.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home