Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Tough practice

I've been trying to make it a point to start back shooting for myself again. What I mean by that is shooting at least a few frames of something solely for me while out on assignment for the paper. I believe that's one of the biggest things photojournalists can do to keep themselves happy (especially at smaller papers, such as the one I work for). I shot this today while at a soccer game. This guy was at track practice and was running sprints up this small hill beside the field. I don't know if it was punishment, but the coach would hardly let him stop for a breather. At any rate, it looked pretty intense. In this particular frame, he is headed back down the hill. I know it doesn't tell the whole story, I just liked the way he was silhouetted against the sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home