Friday, May 16, 2008

Wet dog

You know I can't go too long without posting a Charlie photo. Here's one of him today after a nice bath...I can't ever seem to get him all the way clean. Maybe I need to take him to the doggie spa. Anyways, it was like he was posing for me once he laid down in the grass — he was turning his head from side to side just like a doggie model would. I kept telling him to "work it, work it", so I think I need to enter him into some doggie model contests. Do they have those?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They do have dog contests, but I think that Charlie is ugly and wouldn't win...crazy carleigh might!!! To clean him all the way, you need to straddle and start head to toe like washing a car. I didn't mind washing him, but the rear section was tricky.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a sexy beast!-VM

2:42 AM  
Blogger Kevin Liles said...

I know he would win. He might have to enter in the plus-sized dog category, but he would definitely bring home a trophy.

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's clean!
I think the apricot coloring is from one of his breed ancestors; gorgeous Australian Shepherd, perhaps, or Collie.
LP

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home