Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday afternoon

It was so beautiful driving home from my parents house on Sunday on GA 83. I think the area between Madison to Jackson is one of the prettiest stretches of road in the state. I saw these horses on a little farm just south of Monticello and stopped to get a few shots. It was so cool because they came over and let me pet them for a minute...I just wish I would've had an apple. Anyways, I'll be posting some more photos from this past weekend over the next few days.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos! You are right that is one of the prettiest drives in Georgia.
Vanetta

6:22 AM  
Blogger Kevin Liles said...

Thanks V.

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww~horse love at it's finest! ;>)
Beautiful scenery~you always get the coolest shots while you're just drivin' around!

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home