Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Un-Groundhog Day

I know, I said I wasn't posting any more photos from Father's Day weekend, but it was requested that I show this one. I really like it and I was going to post it earlier, but I figured you guys had seen enough family shots for a while. But then I realized that's it's mostly family who looks at this thing, so what's it gonna hurt?
So recently, Pap-Paw has had a small problem with groundhogs eating the green peas, corn, and other vegetables in his small garden. His answer? Wait with a 12-gauge shotgun about 20 yards away and kill each and every one that even thinks about getting a nibble. Now this might seem a little drastic to you and me, but it was just another matter of business for Tommy Garrish.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo!
Vanetta

8:53 AM  
Blogger Kevin Liles said...

Thanks V.

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is something I would do. Planted tomatoes this year and have had it in with some cats.

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home